Haha So I finally got around to doing this… Sighs I have been so busy with life and stuff, I can’t imagine if any other 19 year olds have this much anxiety about everything but anyway here goes.
In order to complete the Liebster Award, I have to list 11 facts about myself, answer Gemma‘s 11 questions and pose my own new 11 questions to 11 other bloggers. They then, in turn, repeat the process (it’s important to remember to credit the person who nominated you.)
1. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother on my father’s side and 2 sisters and 1 brother on my mother’s side, I’m the youngest and only child for both my parents.
2. I have a cat named Koko, which i named from a book I read called “The Cat Who Ate Danish Modern“.
3. I absolutely love reading.
4. I have photographic memory, which I fill with song lyrics, and movie quotes.
5. I am a huge Harry Potter fan and I’ve seen each movie at least 3 times.
6.I have social anxiety.
7.I am constantly brooding, and I overthink everything, even a simple restaurant order.
8. I am happiest when I have lots of cash in my pocket, because I feel less insecure.
9. I don’t have many friends because I can be extremely moody, but I am also very sociable which makes people feel comfortable in my company, I’m always told that people feel like they’ve known me forever when we meet for the first time.
10. I’ll always bend over backwards for people because I like being liked.
11.I grind my teeth whenever I’m around strangers.
Gemma’s Questions and my answers 🙂
- Which super power would you choose if you could have one?Well that’s a tough one but if I had to choose just 1 I’d say telekinesis or the ability to read minds, or both.
- If you could have a dinner party with three famous people (dead or alive) who would you pick?This is hard too, but I think I could narrow it down to Taylor Swift, Seth MacFarlane, and Kit Harrington.
- What made you start your blog?Well Starting My blog came up a few years ago(it turned 3 this year), I was in highschool and I wanted to share my life and experiences with anyone who could relate.
- If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you bought?If I won the lottery I think the first thing I would buy is a house, or expand the one I live in now.
- What is the best thing that has happened to you in 2015 so far? My birthday.
- What is your favourite place you have travelled to? I went to a hotel for my birthday, and I suppose that’s my new favourite place until my vacation.
- What is your proudest moment? Getting a job, on my first try.
- How is your relationship with your family? Its good and bad, But I’m extremely close to my parents.
- What is something you are passionate about? Wizard101, I have played for many years and it’s an amazing escape, I have stronger friendships there than I do in real life at times.
- When you go out for a meal do you prefer to get a starter or a desert (if you can only pick one)? I’d say desserts.
- If you have a free day what would be the perfect way to spend it? Well I’ve had a few free days last 2 months so I did different things every day, but Ideally I think staying home, in bed after making breakfast, with a good book or an addictive and challenging puzzler game would be wonderful.
The Blogs I Nominate Are:
My 11 Questions
1. If you could be any animal for a day what would you be?
2.What is your favourite time of day?
3. Who in your family are you closest to?
4.Who/What inspires you?
5.If you could go anywhere you wanted to go where would it be?
6. Whats the funniest thing you’ve seen or read recently?
7.If you could recommend one movie to someone what would it be?
8. What made you start your blog?
9.If you could be any famous person who would you choose?
10. What is your favourite quote, if any?
11. What’s the best advice you have ever given or gotten?